Alexandra has a well-defined experience advising a broad range of clients on data privacy matters, data protection compliance aspects concerning different products or services, e-privacy matters, including commercial communications, as well as commercial arrangements involving personal data. She has also advised clients on different environmental issues.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- one of the leaders of the Romanian banking sector in connection with complex matters regarding the processing of personal data in the context of launching a new credit product;
- one of the leading tobacco companies in Romania in relation to the launching of products on the Romanian market, from both regulatory and commercial perspective;
- an international jewellery manufacturer and trader in relation to personal data protection matters, especially related to the data processing agreements concluded with its contractual partners;
- one of the leaders on the meat market in Romania, in relation to compliance matters regarding environmental protection and related legislation;
- a large retailer in relation to compliance matters regarding environmental protection, in particular on electrical and electronic equipment waste aspects;
- a leading trader and manufacturer in the automotive industry, industrial technology, consumer goods and construction in connection with service agreements matters in the automotive industry.