Alexandru is a member of our Real Estate team, advising on transactional and non-transactional real estate and commercial matters, including legal due diligence investigations, construction and lease agreements. Alexandru also has experience in dispute resolution and an LLM in business law.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- one of the world’s largest multinational retail groups in connection with general real estate matters and specific leasing matters that result from the client’s day-to-day operations. The assistance involves a complex approach to the particularities of their various leasing arrangements and tailored advise on various matters in discussion with their various landlords;
- a private real estate investor in connection with the due diligence process and acquisition of an office building located in the central part of Bucharest, having an aggregate gross leasable area of approximately 11,000 sq. m., by way of a share deal;
- a client in relation to the sale process of its real estate property of approx. 25,000 sq. m. located in a major city in western Romania. The assistance included a vendor’s due diligence analysis with respect to the real estate property, in view of its envisaged sale;
- a major international bank in relation to the due diligence investigation over real estate properties located in secondary cities in Romania;
- a foreign bank in connection with real estate permitting matters in relation to an export credit facility agreement granted by the client to an important Romanian port operator for the development of a grain silo within the premises of the port;
- a client in connection with a lease extension for an office premises of approx. 4,000 sq. m. in a Class A office building in the northern part of Bucharest.