Alexandru’s main practice areas are Real Estate and Projects. He is involved in real estate transactions which include preparing due diligence reports, drafting transaction documents and related agreements, such as construction and lease agreements.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a global renewable energy developer and energy provider by providing advice on permitting and urbanism matters;
- several companies in developing residential projects in Bucharest and Ploiesti, including assistance in negotiations and on permitting matters;
- an international steel manufacturer in preparing a pre-litigation analysis concerning permitting and urbanism matters;
- one of the biggest energy providers on the market with respect to preparing a due diligence report in the context of a transaction exceeding 1 billion EUR;
- several companies concerning COVID related issues, such as renegotiating lease agreements for retail, office or industrial premises;
- one of the biggest Romanian household manufacturers in relation to the fire safety legislation.