Andrea has started working with Filip & Company in 2020 and she specializes in EU law, competition law and state aid. She provides day-to-day legal advice on various competition law topics and assists clients during antitrust investigations and merger control proceedings before the Romanian Competition Council. Andrea also provides legal advice on regulatory matters in the energy and natural resources areas. Before joining Filip & Company, Andrea worked in the Bucharest office of an international law firm.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- financial leasing companies in respect to the Competition Council investigation on the financial leasing market;
- operational leasing companies in respect to the Competition Council investigation on the operational leasing market;
- a gas distribution company in respect to the Competition Council sector inquiry on the natural gas market;
- a company distributing agriculture equipment in respect to the Competition Council investigation on the agricultural equipment market;
- a building materials company in respect to day-to-day competition advice;
- an international player on the beverages market in respect to day-to-day competition advice.