Daria is part of our Corporate and M&A team, advising on corporate matters in various complex transactions. She has been involved in domestic and multi-jurisdictional corporate and M&A projects, assisting in drafting transaction documentation and performing various due diligence investigations. Daria has also been advising clients on day-to-day corporate governance matters, implementing operations such as share capital increases, decreases and share transfers.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- the owner of the sanction rights over an elite tennis tournament in relation to the complex transactions that contemplated the sale of the rights over the tennis tournament to an international entertainment group;
- a multi-jurisdictional company specialized in the processed meat sector, in relation to acquisition of 100% of the share capital of a competitor specialized in the same meat industry, assisting the client with coordinating an extensive due diligence analysis and also on the drafting and negotiating the transaction documentation;
- a leading company acting in the field of fine jewellery, with respect to a reorganization of the group, by establishing a holding corporate presence and also in the implementation of a stock option plan at the level of the management of the company’s subsidiaries;
- a large Dennish energy group in relation to the development of an important wind power plant project in Romania, by tailoring the shares sale and purchase agreement over the Romanian SPV developing the wind power plant;
- a leading Romanian residential real estate developer in connection with its IPO and subsequent listing on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, being the first primary initial public offering on the stock exchange in the last seven years.