Denisa’s main practice area is dispute resolution, with a particular focus on commercial, civil and administrative litigation. She provides legal advice and representation on a broad range of clients in complex damage claim, challenges to decisions of public authorities or debt recovery procedures. In addition, she regularly advises on insolvency issues and during the enforcement proceedings and her experience also includes advising domestic and international companies in relation to general commercial and banking matters and during due diligence investigations.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a large leasing company active in proceedings initiated by its previous management team aimed at obtaining reintegration on their former positions and damages (EUR 15 million);
- an international investment fund on the recovery of a receivable of approx. USD 40 million during the insolvency proceedings of several companies active in the agricultural field;
- a pharmaceutical producer in 13 disputes against former employees who challenged their termination agreement, requesting reintegration within the company and material and moral damages;
- a Romanian bank in relation to identifying the main risks arising from certain litigations, as part of a due diligence process conducted in connection with the bank’s attempt to acquire another Romanian bank;
- a real estate developer in proceedings against the Romanian State, in relation to the compensation owed for the expropriation of two land plots located in Bucharest.