Georgiana is part of Filip & Company’s Commercial department, providing legal advice on personal data protection issues. She also benefits from background expertise in other areas such as risk & compliance services and contracts.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a major international coffee producer and retailer with respect to various data protection matters, including the audit of the websites in relation to the processing of personal data for marketing campaigns and GDPR implementation;
- one of the leading companies active in the tobacco industry in connection with the setting-up of a project related to tobacco products in Romania, in order to ensure compliance with the specific consumer protection requirements;
- the Romanian branch of a leading financial institution in connection with personal data storage obligations;
- a major international jewelry producer and retailer in connection with the review of the marketing materials and campaigns, in order to ensure compliance with the specific consumer protection requirements;
- a major client active in the retail industry with respect to various matters on consumer protection and personal data implications. The assistance was also related to sponsorship projects;
- clients active in the automotive and construction industry in complex due diligence investigations.