Loredana is part of our Dispute Resolution team. She provides legal advice and representation in various matters such as civil and commercial issues, employment lawsuits and insolvency litigation matters.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- an international pharmaceutical producer in proceedings aimed at recovering approx. EUR 5 million in claw-back tax;
- a major producer acting on the automotive market in successfully recovering RON 1.5 million in late payment interest from the tax authorities;
- an international advertising company in a tax lawsuit arising from the assessment of additional liabilities of EUR 1 million in profit tax and VAT;
- a supplier of electricity in a dispute against a major player on the same market in relation to the performance and termination of two sale-purchase agreements for electricity in dispute amounting to EUR 1 million;
- a real estate fund in securing before the court of law the acquisition of a property evaluated at EUR 6 million;
- a client against two separate damage claims, valued at EUR 7 million and EUR 4.5 million respectively, filed by local dealers undergoing insolvency proceedings.