Marius is a next-gen lawyer and his main areas of expertise focus on Finance and Banking and Intellectual Property, providing assistance for both national and international clients.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a top Romanian bank in relation to the potential acquisition of the assets of a leader in global banking and financial services;
- a major investment management firm based in UK in relation to an acquisition financing for a group of companies holding, among others, several non-performing portfolios originated in Romania;
- a syndicate of banks in the EUR 127 million financing of the largest integrated waste recycling group in Central Europe;
- a real estate developer in relation to a financing facility of up to EUR 22 million for the development of a new, green, award-winning housing project;
- an international food and beverage company in relation to securing its intellectual property rights by structuring the contractual framework for the use of the trademarks at the level of the group.