Oana’s main practice areas are real estate, mergers & acquisitions, corporate and commercial. Her experience also includes significant activities in different areas of practice such as finance and consumer law and commercial contracts. She was involved in corporate and commercial restructurings, and she is also specialised in drafting of various transaction documents, like shares sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, mandate agreements, agency agreements, loan agreements, free-lease agreements, commercial agreements, etc.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- assisting a prominent leader in the agribusiness with respect to the acquisition of different agricultural lands in Romania;
- assisting an important retailer in connection with the reorganization and restructuring of two of its commercial centers in Romania and with respect to the extension of its supermarket chain in Romania;
- assisting a foreign company regarding the transfer of the shares owned in a Romanian company being an important European manufacturer of electric motors for home appliances and the automotive industry to one of the most important comprehensive motor manufacturer;
- assisting a real estate investment company, in a EUR 150,000,000 transaction concerning the acquisition of a Shopping Center in Bucharest;
- assisting a real estate investment company on the development and construction of a large-scale shopping center project in Baia-Mare – an investment amounting to approximately EUR 100,000,000;
- assisting a prominent private equity company, in atransaction of EUR 104,000,000 for the acquisition of the control stake in several residential projects from Bucharest, Braşov and Ploieşti. The residential compounds included approx. 8,000. dwellings, requiring investments estimated at EUR 1,000,000,000.