Raluca is a member of the Real Estate & Projects team at Filip & Company. Raluca’s expertise covers various real estate matters, with a special focus on urban planning & construction law. Before becoming a lawyer, Raluca worked for several years as an architect, thus developing a deep understanding of urbanism and construction law.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a leading international real estate development company in the permitting process of a mixed use development in Bucharest;
- one of the largest shopping malls in Romania in the lease of several commercial space units;
- an international player in the energy industry regarding the development of several wind farms, with a focus on urbanism and permitting matters;
- a local public authority in several litigations regarding the annulment and suspension of PUZ documentations;
- a national real estate development company in a litigation concerning the suspension of a PUZ documentation in the historical centre of Bucharest.