Razvan’s current main practice area is Dispute Resolution, with a particular focus on civil, commercial and administrative litigations. With over 16 years of experience in dispute resolution, Razvan’s expertise includes assisting clients in relation to insolvency proceeding-related litigations, criminal law cases, intellectual property rights infringement, as well as labour law cases.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a major Romanian bank in a complex and lengthy litigation involving the dismissal of an underperforming credit officer;
- a leading power company in two labour law disputes of a series of litigations initiated by the union based on the same legal arguments (the stake of these litigations is around EUR 100m);
- an American company primarily involved in the engineering, development and manufacturing of turbochargers in various litigations including in relation to disciplinary matters and underperformance dismissal;
- a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation on matters concerning the insolvency of several debtors from the transport industry, including on aspects related to in-court reorganization or bankruptcy procedures;
- an overseas fund in recovering the receivables held against a Romanian group of companies acting in the agricultural field;
- a financial services company based in Turkey in various disciplinary procedures, as well as in the economic processes triggered by the client’s desire to permanently improve its structure.