Roxana is part of Filip & Company’s Commercial Department, providing legal advice in practice areas such as employment and intellectual property.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a major international cosmetic and personal care company in relation to various employment matters such as assessing certain disciplinary issues or other performance issues, reviewing internal policies and various punctual documents, as well as providing ongoing advice to the client on all employment matters;
- a leading confectionery-producer in dealing with various employment matters during the implementation of a complex project aimed at streamlining the operating model of some of the companies at the group level;
- one of the largest operators in the logistics and transport sector in preparing the transfer of the logistic activity operated within a major retailer’s warehouse, with the observance of all regulations related to the transfer of undertaking (TUPE);
- one of the leading companies active in the tobacco industry during the implementation of restructuring processes as well as providing legal advice on various labour and employment-related matters;
- a global pharmaceutical company in relation to various employment matters such as implementing disciplinary investigations and procedures of termination of employment relationships, as well as providing ongoing advice to the client on all employment matters.