Personal information is an increasingly valuable and indispensable business asset. The commercial value attached to the data has increased significantly in the digital economy, creating important competitive advantages for businesses which find legal ways to predict and respond to their customers in innovative ways, that were not previously foreseen.
Filip & Company is uniquely positioned to offer integrated solutions to its clients and to guide them in using compliance as a way to step forward and grow their business. Its Commercial team combines expertise covering multiple areas of law, including privacy and data protection, e-commerce, payment services and consumer protection. This enables us to provide practical and business – focused legal advice, with an aim to help the clients maximize the data value, while minimizing the regulatory and reputational risks.
Our services typically cover:
Our expertise is your advantage in business.
Our privacy & data protection team has successfully worked together in recent years to assist multinational organizations in the design and implementation of sophisticated privacy and security programs, including core areas such as:
- audits and data mapping, second opinions on key high-risk areas;
- compliance programs and policies (including controls and general trainings);
- data subject access, opposition rights and other rights of data subjects;
- data security, data loss prevention and data breaches;
- online and mobile tracking and consumer protection regulations;
- projects involving new technologies and privacy by design and by default aspects;
- supervisory authority relations (notifications, approvals and DPO appointments);
- customized trainings for areas of interest in the clients’ business and for the executive management.