The National Cadastre and Real Estate Publicity Agency (“ANCPI”) has taken certain actions that mainly concern the limitation of the public’s direct access within the common areas of the territorial offices subordinated to ANCPI, as well as measures regarding the online access to information. Thus, the persons requesting these cadastre and/or real estate publicity services may use only the online platform in view of recording the applications and making the related payments towards the territorial offices subordinated to ANCPI.
When registering the documentations online, all the documents must bear a qualified electronic signature and must be attached in pdf format, using the eTerra IT system or the e-mail. The applications submitted will contain all the contact details of the applicant (domicile address, telephone number and e-mail). In view of signing, uploading the respective files, verifying the validity of the electronic signature, the instructions attached in the eTerra application must be followed.
Measures ordered by OCPI (Bucharest Cadastre and Real Estate Publicity Office) Bucharest
As of 12 March 2020, OCPI Bucharest suspended its activity with the public and ordered the following actions:
- All the documents (e.g., applications and support documents) will be sent to the attention of the authority and respectively, released as follows:
- by mail or courier at the address: 1A Expozitiei Blvd., district 1, Bucharest, telephone 037.44.88.101;
- online, by means of the notary public;
- by fax at the number: 037.44.88.176;
- by e-mail at the addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org of the six cadastre and real estate publicity offices within OCPI Bucharest.
- A call centre was established (the telephone numbers being available at: http://www.ocpib.ro/fisiere/5261.pdf), where those interested may obtain information in relation to the activity of the institution, also having the possibility to access these information by e-mail);
- The registration by the applicants of their requests to obtain a Land Book Excerpt for Information purposes and of the Cadastral Plan on Orthophotoplan will be carried out by means of the online platform: https://epay.ancpi.ro.
- The fees for the requested services will be paid by bank transfer in OCPI Bucharest’s bank account, IBAN RO03TREZ701501503X017558, opened with the District 1 Treasury.
- In case of applications submitted online, by fax or e-mail, the applicant must subsequently send the application, the proof of payment of the tariff and the original/notarised documents by mail or courier (the requests for land book excerpts and encumbrance certificates received by the authority by fax, e-mail or online or by any means of communication that ensures receipt confirmation shall be resolved and released without being necessary to submit the applications in original, subject to paying the relevant tariffs).