Andreea is a lawyer specialized in M&A, with a background in finance and capital markets. She has been involved in multi-jurisdictional M&A and finance transactions, as well as in advising on complex regulatory aspects in the financial sector.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a global automotive supplier and a leading manufacturer of on-board networks protection solutions and fluid transfer tubing in connection with the acquisition of a leading automotive company’s activities in Europe and Africa;
- a leading bank in Romania in relation to the setting-up of a joint venture with other banks with respect to a company providing ancillary services in the financial sector;
- a CEE private equity fund in relation to the acquisition of a minority shareholding in a company active in the coffee industry;
- the leading regional telecommunications and media group in relation to the issuance of two series of senior secured bonds totalizing EUR 850 million by its Romanian subsidiary;
- one of the leading banks in Romania in connection to the largest acquisition on the Romanian banking market in 2017;
- the Romanian Ministry of Public Finance on the continuous update of their 41 billion EMTN programme and the carrying out of various trades based on the programme.