Tudor focuses on competition, EU law and commercial contracts. He provides clients from various industries a wide range of assistance varying from day-to-day advice, to the relationship with the Romanian Competition Council, involving assistance during investigations or merger control proceedings. Tudor has a degree in law from the University of Bucharest and holds an LLM diploma in European Economic Law from the University of Groningen.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a major oil and gas producer in obtaining competition clearance regarding the acquisition of the Romanian branch of an international oil and gas producer;
- a major electronics retailer in an investigation regarding price fixing on the Romanian electronics and IT&C market;
- a worldwide car manufacturer in a sector inquiry launched by the Competition Council in the automotive industry;
- a global food/non-food retailer on various competition and commercial matters;
- a major energy operator in relation to an infringement procedure before the European Commission, with respect to the Romanian state’s failure to observe the implementation of a specific legal framework in the energy sector;
- clients in various industries, such as IT&C or retail, in drafting competition compliance procedures and guidelines;
- a worldwide car manufacturer on various competition and commercial matters.