Adrian is part of the Dispute Resolution team, providing legal advice and representation of domestic and international companies in litigation cases concerning commercial, civil and administrative issues. In addition, he has also provided advice on corporate, real estate, labour law and capital markets matters.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a construction company in a litigation related to the delays in the construction of a shopping centre;
- a gas distribution company in employment litigation and real estate cases related to the ascertaining of the ownership title over several properties;
- a major electric energy distribution company in a high-profile dispute related to the electricity distribution natural monopoly;
- a real estate company in certain litigations raising issues on permitting law;
- and analysing the litigation cases in which a Romanian bank was involved and identifying the main risks arising from such litigation cases (due diligence for a bank in its attempt to acquire a Romanian bank)