Adrian is part of the Dispute Resolution team, providing legal advice and representation to domestic and international companies in litigations concerning commercial, civil and administrative issues. He has also provided advice on corporate, real estate and labour law.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a company (part of an international group of hotels) in (i) a highly publicised expropriation procedure covering several of its land plots and (ii) several litigations related to stay action and annulment claims of the expropriation deeds;
- a foreign foundation in blocking the demolition of a building located side-by-side with the client’s edifice;
- one of the major Romanian players in the software industry in a dispute related to the breach of representations and warranties under a shares sale-purchase agreement;
- a supplier of electricity in a dispute against a major player on the same market in relation to the performance and termination of two sale-purchase agreements for electricity;
- an international construction company in a litigation related to the delays in the construction of a shopping centre;
- a power distribution company in a high-profile dispute related to the natural monopoly it held over the distribution of electricity.