Ruxandra specialises in competition and commercial law. She provides day-to-day assistance on various competition law topics and assists clients in merger control and foreign investments screening proceedings. Ruxandra also provides assistance on various commercial related issues.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a telecommunication operator in relation to the Competition Council investigation of an abuse of dominance practice;
- a leading snack manufacturer in the merger control procedure before the Competition Council regarding the joint acquisition of a series of subsidiaries active in the manufacturing and distribution of popcorn maize and popcorn snacks;
- two financial leasing companies in relation to the Competition Council investigation regarding an exchange of sensitive commercial information;
- a national state-owned company in the energy sector in relation to a Competition Council investigation considering the role of facilitator in a bid rigging cartel;
- a retail chain in Romania in relation to day-to-day competition and commercial aspects relevant for its activity in Romania.