Alina is a member of our Real Estate team at Filip & Company. She specializes in real estate, whilst also dealing with various corporate and commercial matters. Alina was involved in due diligence procedures regarding share deal and asset deal transactions and provided legal advice in connection with several development or acquisition of renewable energy projects.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a major company active in the energy industry with regards to the due diligence process in view of its potential acquisition of one renewable energy project located in Romania;
- one of the largest construction and infrastructure, real estate and energy companies in Israel in connection with the due diligence process for the acquisition and further development of a renewable energy project;
- a global real estate investor in connection with the due diligence process for the acquisition of a real estate property of approx. 7,000 sq. m. located in Bucharest;
- a private investor in the energy industry in connection with the development of several wind farms in Romania;
- a major client in relation to an international arbitration dispute concerning damages in amount of approx. EUR 154 million resulting from the implementation of a state aid scheme.