Roxana specialises in competition, pharmaceutical and life sciences law. She provides day-to-day assistance on various competition law topics and is assisting clients during competition law investigations and merger control proceedings. Furthermore, Roxana provides assistance on various pharmaceutical and life sciences related issues.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- three financial leasing companies in relation to the Competition Council investigation on the financial leasing market;
- two insurance companies in relation to the Competition Council investigation on the MTPL insurance market;
- an international player on the coffee market in respect to an investigation into vertical price fixing in the retail sector;
- a natural gas distributor in relation to the Competition Council investigation of an abuse of dominance practice;
- a major pharmaceutical retailer in acquiring a competing chain of pharmacies leading to the creation of one of the largest pharmaceutical chains in Romania;
- one of the largest Romanian private hospitals chains in the acquisition of a hospital, including regulatory and authorization matters applicable to medical units (hospitals, pharmacies, radiology, medical imaging and medical analysis laboratories).