Ilinca is a Romanian law qualified lawyer and an associate in the Real Estate department at Filip & Company. Ilinca’s main practice area is real estate, having acquired experience in share deals, asset deals and the development of renewable energy projects. Ilinca has also acquired experience in various corporate related matters.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a major company active in the energy industry with regards to the due diligence process in view of its potential acquisition of two renewable energy projects located in Romania;
- a company active in the energy industry in Germany in view of its entrance on the Romanian energy market by developing several renewable energy projects;
- a company active in the energy industry in the process of selling multiple renewable energy projects;
- a major company active on the market of bookstores and office and stationery products in the process of negotiating multiple retail lease agreements in the context of the pandemic-related restrictions;
- a client in the process of acquiring a hybrid walnuts plantation of noble hardwood via a share deal, including assisting the client with the due diligence process, the transaction, various corporate aspects and the acquisition of land in an asset deal.