Ioana Grigoriu is a highly experienced real estate attorney with over 15 years of expertise. Her career is defined by a strong commitment to excellence, in-depth knowledge of real estate law, and a proven record of success in complex transactions and legal challenges. Her extensive background encompasses a diverse spectrum of transactions across various sectors, including finance and capital markets, energy and natural resources, as well as insurance.
Highlights of her activity include:
- Assistance with the admission of a large real estate investment company to the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange, and IPO to raise funds for the acquisition of a Romanian real estate portfolio, including third party pipeline projects valued at EUR 300 million;
- Advice to one of the world’s largest oil&gas companies regarding farming into the deep offshore portion of a Black Sea concession agreement;
- Advice to one of the largest players in the renewable energy industry in relation to the due diligence operation of over 1,900 assets around the country (ranging in more than 500 hectares of land) entailing both vast real estate ownership and leasing concerns, as well as accommodating such concerns in the context of the company’s reaching external funding for the related properties;
- Legal assistance in relation to the acquisition of a major company in the agribusiness and food industry, which included advice with respect to structuring of the transaction, extensive due diligence operation concerning the company’s assets located throughout Romania, as well as advice in the negotiation process of the transaction;
- Advice in relation to a major player in the industrial and logistic sector with respect to its national expansion all around Romania, covering both the due diligence and transaction structuring process.