Eduard is a member of our Corporate and M&A team, having experience assisting national and international clients in multiple M&A projects, in all stages of the process, from due diligence to negotiations, as well as having provided assistance in corporate matters ranging from regular corporate operations to shareholders’ disputes and arbitration procedures. Eduard is also very passionate on Intellectual Property matters, having advised several clients on IP/IT related projects. In addition, he is a seminar tutor on Civil Law and Intellectual Property at the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, and is currently undergoing his PhD studies.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a multinational communications company in the acquisition of a leading Romanian software development company;
- a Romanian entrepreneur in post-M&A shareholder disputes in front of the Romanian Court of International Commercial Arbitration, in all stages of the arbitration;
- a leading real estate investor in the acquisition of the SPV holding property rights over an office building in Bucharest, in all stages of the process;
- a leading Romanian company in the retail sector regarding several general corporate matters;
- a major Romanian energy company in several matters regarding its day-to-day business operations.