With an experience of almost 10 years in the legal field, Roxana is specialized on the real estate sector, providing legal assistance to clients from various industries (agriculture, health services providers, oil&gas, constructions, banking etc.) in real estate transactions, from due diligence phase, transaction structuring, drafting and negotiating, until closing of the deal. Roxana’s expertise also includes client’s assistance on retail and office lease agreements, general contractor agreements, as well as on regulatory matters related to construction and urbanism.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- an important Belgian real estate developer in two transactions encompassing the sale and lease-back of logistic warehouses totalizing approx. 42,000 sq.m;
- a health service provider and important real estate developer during a transaction envisaging the development of medical care units and residential and retail buildings, by providing legal services on matters related to land and construction title, as well as urbanism aspects;
- the Romanian subsidiary of a London-based fund in capitalizing its real estate assets located in Romania;
- a global renowned player on beverage industry during real estate due diligence investigations, as part of a major share deal, focusing on title and construction aspects related to properties including water wells;
- the world’s leading blueberry grower in the acquisition of vast agricultural lands located in Romania, as part of the company’s expansion strategy in the CEE.