Tudor specialises in competition, pharmaceutical and life sciences law, assisting clients during competition law investigations and in merger control proceedings. Tudor also has expertise in contract law, with a focus on drafting commercial agreements in various sectors, such as automotive or food retail.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- a major bank part of an international group in relation to the Competition Council investigation on the financial market;
- a British distributor of industrial measurement systems part of an international group in relation to the Competition Council investigation;
- a large automotive importer with respect to the implementation of a new distribution model, including drafting contracts and submitting letters to the relevant authorities;
- a major pharmaceutical producer of generic and OTC products, part of a global private equity firm, in obtaining foreign direct investment clearance;
- an international manufacturer of ceramics in acquiring a privately held multinational company operating primarily in Europe and Latin America;
- a multinational hospitals chain in revising its contractual framework for commercial activities.