Cristina has advised clients in general commercial and civil law projects, particularly in various GDPR and privacy projects related to implementation and continuous compliance, as well as on contractual & consumer protection matters, intellectual property and regulatory issues.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
- a leading group of companies active in the car import sector, in ensuring the continuous compliance with data privacy requirements;
- a company active in the retail industry in reviewing their website from the perspective of the consumer protection and data privacy requirements;
- various companies acting in the home appliances, healthcare or retail industries in relation to the drafting and revision of the agreements;
- a major jewelry retailer in relation to the notification of its business partners in the context of the pandemic restrictions;
- a leading company activating in the automotive industry in connection with the assessment of the contractual risks;
- in several due diligence projects regarding intellectual property & IT law issues that targeted companies acting in the leasing, automotive, real estate, banking, healthcare or retail industries.