Adrian is a Romanian law qualified lawyer and an associate in the Dispute Resolution department at Filip & Company.
He has been involved in major litigation proceedings in which he acted for both Romanian and international clients.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- the Romanian Government in an international arbitration against a private investor in the energy sector at ICSID;
- a luxury tourist complex in proceedings started by the Ministry of Public Works, Development and Administration in relation to European funds granted to our client that presented eligibility issues;
- one of the most important retailers in Romania in challenging the suspension of its activity in a store located in Bucharest. Assisting the same retailer in challenging fines imposed by authorities for recycling and environmental issues;
- one of the biggest international pharmaceutical companies in 3 major fiscal litigations regarding VAT and corporate income tax;
- an important German-based international leasing company in relation to tort liability for damages caused by the leased cars.