Alexandru’s core activity includes providing consultancy on labour and commercial law matters, as well as assisting clients in labour disputes. He was part of the teams that assisted local and international clients acting in IT&C, telecommunications, electronics, tobacco, automotive, banking and financial services, pharmaceuticals and retail industries.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- clients active in banking and financial services, energy, IT&C in conducting due diligence processes to acquire ownership of other companies in their industries;
- a leading company in telecommunications in relation to local and cross-border transfers of activity and employees;
- clients in various industries with the adjustment of their human resources strategies in the context of the coronavirus outbreak;
- several clients in the process of reviewing their internal regulations and policies;
- an international pharmaceutical producer with the amicable settlement of a trademark dispute related to certain pharmaceutical products;
- several clients acting in various industries in relation to the restructuring and optimisation of their organisational structures.