Helping our clients go further
The commercial value attached to the data has increased significantly in the digital economy, creating important competitive advantages for businesses which find legal ways to predict and respond to their customers in innovative ways. Our team is uniquely positioned to offer integrated solutions to its clients and guide them in using the GDPR compliance as a step towards growing their business.
Filip & Company team provides highly sophisticated data management, data security and privacy law advice wherever our clients do business, with Raluca Puscas being CIPP/E certified by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), including key areas such as:
- audits and data mapping, due diligence, second opinions on key high-risk areas;
- compliance programs and policies (including inspections and general trainings);
- right of access, right to object and other rights of data subjects;
- data security, data loss prevention and data security breaches;
- innovative marketing techniques and profiling;
- techniques for tracking the online and mobile behavior, including monitoring of employees’ activities in the context of teleworking;
- projects involving new technologies and privacy by design and by default aspects;
- liaising with the supervisory authority (notifications and consultations);
- customized trainings for the clients’ areas of interest and management.
- assisting an important retailer in relation to a full-scale GDPR implementation project, including data mapping, implementation of documents and related advice, conduct of DPIA and balancing tests, as well as provision of general and specific trainings;
- assisted several real estate developers in relation to the implementation of the GDPR requirements for office buildings, including implementing information notices to the tenants and documentation required for the video surveillance and control of access to the buildings and parking spaces;
- assisting one of the main banks in Romania in relation to complex data processing matters in the context of an online credit product, including reviewing and drafting the necessary documents, identifying the data processing purposes and grounds, transparency obligations under the GDPR;
- assisting a major group of companies active in various industries, such as leasing, automotive and real estate, advising on the customization of instruments and on a broad range of data protection matters, including reviewing the data protection and privacy policies;
- assisting a group of companies in relation to complex matters regarding the personal data in clinical trials and biobanking activity, such as the qualification of the involved parties’ role and contracts negotiation, legal grounds for data processing and fulfilment of the obligation to inform the data subjects.
Latest Privacy & Data Protection news