Helping our clients go further
The cumulative experience of our team includes some of the most interesting, high profile and large scale infrastructure, PPP, concessions, public procurement, construction and project finance work undertaken in Romania.
Our experience on Projects matters includes advice on:
- transaction structuring;
- contractual arrangements (e.g. public procurement and concession agreements);
- project financing;
- public procurement matters;
- development of projects;
- state aid issues;
- permitting and other regulatory issues relevant for projects in all relevant fields, including energy and infrastructure.
Oana Voda is listed as a rising star by Legal 500.
- assisted the winning consortium composed of two major European infrastructure companies in relation to the PPP agreement for the construction and operation of Comarnic-Brasov motorway with a value in excess of EUR 1.7 billion. This is the largest deal of its kind in Romania during the last few years. The project involved, inter alia, complex public procurement advice in the context of the first competitive dialogue procedure ever implemented in Romania, as well as comprehensive regulatory analysis of all matters relevant for the development, construction and operations of a motorway in Romania;
- assisted a top European developer following its successful participation to the tender process with respect to one of the largest development projects intended to be implemented in Romania on the basis of a PPP structure;
- assisted one of the investors in the project for the development of units 3 & 4 of the Cernavoda nuclear power plant. This is one of the largest projects in Romania with an estimated value exceeding EUR 4 billion;
- assisted several local developers, as well as major investors in relation to the development and potential sale or acquisition of renewable projects in Romania, including in relation to matters that may have an impact from a potential project financing standpoint.