Technological innovation is rapidly transforming businesses, markets and everyday life, and many of our clients are at the forefront of this digital revolution.
The #newTech team provides true one-stop-shop legal services in the world of new technologies. Our combined know-how ensures an optimised understanding of our client’s needs and full coverage legal advice right from the start. Our team is forward-thinking, and constantly working to address legal issues associated with rapid advancements in the tech world and will continue to be able to meet client’s needs.
We rely on the deep experience we gained in fintech, new payment solutions and software matters in order to pioneer the legal landscape for a wide range of emerging technologies across a variety of applications, uses and deployment, including intelligent devices, big data, distributed ledger technology and more.
Our services typically cover:
- Structuring and implementing innovative financing solutions for new technology companies
- Regulatory advice in connection to online lending and new payment solutions
- Advising on legal and regulatory matters in relation to qualified electronic and biometric signatures
- Negotiating and drafting software, IP, and IT agreements
- Advising on joint ventures, aquisitions and divestments of techonology businesses
- Representation in disputes concerning software, copyright and technology matters