Ioan co-heads the Commercial department of our firm. He is primarily involved in employment, data privacy, restructuring & insolvency and M&A projects. He also gained extensive experience in private equity, real estate, energy, IT projects and banking. Ioan assisted clients concluding successful projects in a variety of industries among which IT, retail, food & consumer goods, pharma, automotive, energy, oil, telecom or agriculture.
Highlights of his activity include assisting:
- complex restructurings of major players in the automotive, packaging or pharmaceutical industries, including workforce optimization, reorganization of grading and pay systems;
- in reshaping labour relationships and collective negotiations for companies active in FMCG, IT, automotive, food industry;
- clients before various authorities and regulators in inspections, controls or in view of obtaining certain authorisations or opinions;
- clients in negotiations with key employees during conflicting situations;
- complex corporate restructuring processes of several limited liability companies active in the agricultural field, as well as potential management buy-out of two of these companies;
- the largest platform of extra-salary benefits for employees in Romania in its acquisition by Edenred, the world leader in prepaid service vouchers, during all the stages of the process;
- a Romanian entrepreneur in relation to the acquisition of a Romanian company active in the postal services by the Austrian Post. Assistance included negotiation and signing of complex transaction documents and post signing assistance with completing conditions precedent.