Helping our clients go further
Our real estate practice is comprised of well experienced and ambitious lawyers, accustomed to be at the very edge of the development of the Romanian real estate market.
We regularly advise on highly sophisticated transactions and are proud to have been involved in a high proportion of the landmark real estate transactions in Romania.
Our real estate team has acquired its reputation in leading Romanian transactions and has the ability and the experience to cover all legal services ancillary to real estate business.
We offer comprehensive real estate law services including, but not limited to:
- structuring of complex transactions from acquisitions of real estate properties to exit deals;
- development and financing of real estate projects;
- private-public partnership in real estate projects;
- infrastructure projects;
- regulatory matters related to the development of real estate projects.
Ioana Roman is ranked in Band 4 by Chambers Europe.
“A very professional team. They have handled complicated real estate transaction in an intensive, thorough and energetic manner.”
Legal 500, 2020
“The team was very much geared towards making our client’s project possible, they were always looking to find a solution for any problems that came up. This made them very different from the other party’s legal advisor team. Filip’s team helped our client to assess risks and take any risks acceptable.”
Legal 500, 2020
“Vast expertise in the real estate industry, flexible team and natural, sincere approach.”
Chambers Europe, 2019
“The team was dedicated and proactive; even the junior members proved to be very knowledgeable.”
Chambers Europe, 2017
- assisted a leading international project development and construction company, active in Europe, the US and Latin America, throughout the development and exit from a LEED Gold certified office project consisting of three buildings of approximately 52,000 sq. m leasable area located in northern Bucharest;
- assisted an UK-based investment fund in relation to various matters related to the sale of a shopping centre in Sibiu consisting in a retail park with approximately 80,000 sq. m GLA;
- assisted one of the largest US-based owners, managers and developers of distribution facilities in the world in relation to the leasing, development of and exit from a logistic park located near Bucharest on the A1 highway. The total targeted area of the development exceeded 320,000 sq. m.;
- assisted one of Europe’s leading home improvement retail groups and the third largest in the world, with more than 1,000 stores in ten countries in Europe and Asia, in relation to the acquisition of the Romanian operations of the second largest DYI chain in Romania;
- assisted a major property development company from the Czech Republic in connection with the leasing of and exit from a BREEM Excellent certified Class A office project located in northern Bucharest, consisting of approximately 36,000 sq. m of leasable area;
- assisted a leading international real estate fund subsidiary of the second largest banking group in France in connection with various leasing and construction-related matters regarding one of the first Class A office buildings in downtown Bucharest, having a leasable area of 27,000 sq. m.;
- assisted a major real estate developer based in the Czech Republic in connection with the construction, management, leasing and exit process from one of the first major light industrial parks in Bucharest, constructed on a 94-ha site. The park has a leasable area of approximately 130,000 sq. m..
Latest Real Estate & Projects news